Carrifreight is a Cape Town based Customs Clearing and Forwarding company. The company was established in 2000 by Ebrahim Adams and Shafiek Benjamin who together have over 58 years shipping experience. Carrifreight boasts a technologically advanced operation with a focus on quality, reliability and client satisfaction beyond the call of duty. Carrifreight prides itself in its philosophy of maintaining its reputation of providing a high level of quality customer service, a quick turnaround time and to develop loyal and committed employees. We have become a major player in the shipping industry by strategically planning our growth whilst making technological advancements in the industry an integral component of our growth.
Customs Clearing and Forwarding
- Freight forwarding agents collects cargo from origin, packs containers, loads vessels and ship cargo to destination.
- Draft’s documentation such as Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin and Invoices.
- Forwarding Agents Act on behalf of the client carries all costs of shipment in the agreed incoterms.
- Customs Clearing Agents facilitates the correct documentation for customs clearance through SARS.
- Customs Clearing Agents covers all locals and third party costs of shipment as per the agreed incoterms
- Drafts documentation such as Customs Bill of Entry and Cargo dues
A few things you should know
Carrifreight is an accredited customs clearing agent with local customs and port authorities, which in turn provides customers with a quicker turnaround time on the release of their goods.
Our qualified staff is well equipped and with all the necessary materials to provide our customers with the latest and most up to date service possible.
Carrifreight has access to 56 offices internationally including China, Europe and America to ensure you have the best service needed.
Carrifreight provide both industry best practice knowledge and valued added service which are cost effective to our clients and ensure that all our stakeholders are fully compliant.
Carrifreight is proudly affiliated to the Cape Chambers of Commerce and boasts a level 2 B-BBEE Certification.